Monday 28 May 2012

NYX Haul


For those of you who don't know (because I didn't until recently) NYX is a brand of make-up popular in the U.S. I don't know of any store which shops NYX and after seeing lots of blog posts and youtube videos I quickly  made a list of favourites and was getting ready to purchase them on line.

That is until I was doing a bit of shopping at the shopping center closest to my uni. In this shopping center there is a bunch of market stall type shops in the center and normally I walk straight past.

Today however a table heaving with make-up caught my eye!
and amongst it all was two huge baskets of NYX cosmetics!



They were super cheap as well at 3 for £5 (the price did flag up a little alarm bell in my head, but what the heck! I had to have these products!)
Recently my spending has gone out of control so I had to rope it in a bit and only spent £5.

Here's what I got.


Eyeshadow - Platinum Pink



Black Lace Lipstick - Italian Chic

                                          

Swatchy Swatchy


Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss - Fuchsia Sparkle

                                          

Another swatchy swatchy.

These two lip glosses look stunning together I couldn't resist trying them as soon as I got back to the car!


Here they are!


This is definitely a statement lip I will be wearing on a night out!
(in this photo I have a make-up free face but had done my eyebrows)

Do any of you girls own any NYX products that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...