Sunday 27 May 2012

Summer Make up & FOTD

I like to keep my Make up very minimal when the sun is out and here are the products I've been using these past few days.


First up is my everyday essentials.
Oilatum natural repair face cream
Tesco Soleil face sun cream SPF 30


For my face I like to take my Mac 150 brush to sweep some bronzer all across my face.
17 Instant glow bronzing rocks gives a natural glow especially for pale skin.
Elf Facial Whip gives a nice glow on the cheek bone and is not too sticky on the skin.


For my eyes I curl my eyelashes and apply some Collection 2000 colour lash mascara in Brown.
I prefer to wear brown mascara in the summer as it looks more natural.


And finally for my lips I use Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub to buff the dead skin away from my lips.
Then I use Boots Soltan SPF 30 for lips (I hate having burnt lips)
And finally Sally Hansen Miracle care lip saver as it is such a moisturising lip gloss and perfect for hot days.


So here is my FOTD using all of the above products.
I'm very lucky that I have good skin (although it has seen better days recently) and it looks so much better in the sun!

What do you put on your face on hot days?
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...