Friday 5 October 2012

My 'IT' bag for Autumn 2012!

Now that Autumn is finally here I am all over faux leather and studs!
So the Hunt for the perfect bag this season commenced!
I had my heart set on the Zara Bucket bag and was considering adding a few studs to it, but it's sold out everywhere so I had to look for something better!

On a trip to Matalan I found this beauty!

Source
At only £16 it snatched it up!


It's the perfect size for me as it fits my uni notebooks in and all the crap I carry around with plenty of space to spare.

The studs are gold but the buckle has a slight rose gold tint to it.


The strap is brilliant as it's about 2 inches wide which means it doesn't cut into my shoulder when the bag is heavy.

The strap isn't ajustable which is one down side but it falls at my waist (which I thought was a strange length at first) but I find it really comfy to wear that length.


The ends are also studded to which I think makes it look far more expensive that £16.

The bag also has a zip fastening under the top flap which makes it extra secure.

Source
Also available in nude and rose gold.

What is your Autumn must have bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...